Because of our increased ability to travel worldwide and because of modern technology, our world is smaller than it once was and we have more contact with other cultures. This gives us great opportunities to see and experience new peoples and places.
Humanity Institute is at the forefront of those opportunities and wants to help you take advantage of them through cultural tours. Our expertise focuses on two places:
- California in the USA – with a special focus on San Diego
- The country of Denmark – with a special focus on Copenhagen
For several years we have been giving tours to:
- hostel backpackers and hotel tourists
- cruise ship travelers seeking a ”shore excursion”
- university students
- recent expatriates
- public groups
- private groups
- individuals desiring a personalized planned itinerary
In California, we offer tours covering one, two of three of these areas, depending on your desires and budget
- San Diego (“America’s Finest City”) - 1,2,3,4, or 5 day tour
- Orange County – 1 or 2 day tour
- Los Angeles - 3 or 4 day tour
If you are visiting Copenhagen and would like a tour by a local guide, then book a tour with us. Your options are
- Copenhagen Tour - A half-day walking tour in Denmark’s capital where you can see the most famous landmarks so you can decide where you would like to spend more time on your own. This tour is great for people staying in hostels and who have only a short amount of time in the city.l
- Complete Copenhagen is an elite travel experience that will give you not only a camera full of pictures, but plenty of information on the history, nature, people and culture of Copenhagen. You will see more of Copenhagen than the average tourist in a shorter amount of time(we know the tips and tricks for getting around!), and enjoy personalized insight and history along the way. We design your tour based on your interests, particular wishes and budget.
We will inform you beforehand if there are extra charges for certain activities you may want to do, places you may want visit or for additional practical transportation charges.